,,,,

 

Updates,

The people who are related to the sexual harassments, 10 years ago, have been still attacking, the, victim, online, indirectly, proving that they do not have any consciences, at, all,



I hate the people, who have been trying to fabricate, the, rumors, which is not based on the facts, at, all, for about a half year, just, because, they have been too jealous, just, because, I have been too pretty,

Honestly, my life would have been easier, if I had not been this pretty, especially, for the past 10 years,

Recently, I, was, lucky, to, find, out, that, the, happiness, from, the, success, is, temporary, 

and, I have regretted that I have wasted some time, to pursue such success,

I even feel sorry, for the people, who still have the life time attachment, to, success,









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

raising the funds, to continue studying,

,,,,